Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas time is coming ...

Oh k . So its less than a fortnight to christmas now and I'm pretty much running to my schedule, I've only got 3 presents to make and hopefully my christmas dress I want to make . I'm planing on making a vintage style flapper/dropped waist dress out of tie silk left over from my mummy's wedding dress 23 years ago! Anyone got an idea about how I should go about this ? I've got an ruff idea but just need to be sure before I  take the big snip of dooooooom haha.


I've almost finished Edies christmas dress and why isn't cute! I've made her a itty bitty dress upsized to fit a 3-6 month old cubby bubby. For the boddice i've used a frog and the princes linen print i found on etsy and then because there wasn't enough I've made a plain linen skirt and a feature pocket which looks lovely! I'll put up a picture of in tonight maybe! 
Well I'm off to start my day ( lots of cooking ahead)
tuttar Lili xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment