Sunday, April 29, 2012

KCWC Day 4 continued

Hello there poppits :)
Hows your day been ... mine has been long what with a snotty and sick little girl and the same little girl that didn't sleep much.
Anyway back to the task at hand, I now I'm a few days out with the posting but i've been getting most of my sewing done at night so can't get a photo till the next day.


I made this cute little top up on friday evening after doing a few Baprons earlier in the day.
This is the second time i've worked with this pattern and i used the same fabric again :) cause it looks just so darn cute ! I can't say i'm a huge fan of doing button wholes at the best of ties but on knit fabric AGHHHHHH  anyway so that i don't have to get 4 oh kish button whole i do two one one side and then just sew the other side together and sew the buttons on top of that sneaky huh :p

Fabric: thrifted knit
Buttons: stash  




TTFN,
Lili xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment