Friday, April 27, 2012

KCWC Day 4


Hello Poppits,
This afternoon was packed with catch up sewing , I manage to get 2 baporons done in about  40 minutes ... or less.I stumbled upon the pattern a few weeks back and knew that i wanted to make some up.
I love how they turned out and they use so little fabric I decided to use up some of my special scraps and it was well worth it. I'm thinking about making another in the laminated fabric that i had left over from the rain coat I made the other day!



Bapron number 1:
Fabric:side a 

Heather Ross Mendocino Giant Octopi  and side b Anna Maria Horner, Folksy Flannel, Diamond Mine



E.p love dancing around in her tutu today and wouldn't take it off of anything ... but i have to say it makes for some very cute photos :)



Pattern: Same a above 
Fabric : side a 

 OASIS Raindrops and side b vintage terry :)



WEll TTFN,
Lili xxx

2 comments: