Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Amaretto berry fruit salad

Hello poppits, How are we today ? Have you done anything exiting ? crafty , cooked anything yummy ? let me know.
I thought I would show you this truly yummy/ healthy fruit salad that I have made over the last few weeks with all the fresh fruit that has been becoming available. I had been to pick some fresh strawberries at a berry patch with a friend to make some jam and had lots of left over strawberries from that, so I came up with this little desert. The one that I remembered to take a photo of had strawberries and peached in it, but previously I had made it with blueberries and raspberries.


Recipe! 
Desired amount of fresh fruit: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches ect.. or whatever takes your fancy!
Amaretto liqueur
Amaretto biscuits
Vanilla ice cream.

Cut fruit into quarters and place into serving bowl. Slash with the liqueur , cover and leave in the fridge for a good hour or five, the longer you leave it the better the flavour.
When ready to be served place into individual bowls and top with ice cream and crushed  amaretto biscuits! MMM YUMMY


TTFN, Lili xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment