Saturday, February 26, 2011

New website ... Great idea


Hello Poppits,
Hows your day been ?? I've been doing lots of cooking which has been lovely, but i'll tell you all about the food another time..

I'm here to show you the great website that I stumbled across the other day. It's called pinterest, I found the link on the Make it perfect blog.

Pinterest is like a visual board that you can fill with all your favourite bookmarks! This makes it super easy to see what the bookmarks are about! You can sort them out into different sections
such as 
Yummy things to cook:      


Crafty things :

This is such a good idea for those people who enjoy visual reminders and even better you can sneak a peek at what other people have been looking at and re-pin it for a latter looksee!
Hope you enjoy this as much as I have, 
TTFN,
Lili   

No comments:

Post a Comment