Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Owl and the pussy cat

Hello little pop pits I know It's been a while but I always so busy at the moment!
I thought I would shear with you  the mobile that I made for Edie before she was born,

I got the idea from  The Crafty Minx book by Kelly Doust. I changes it around a bit to suit what I had in my fabric basket and the way I thought might look good. I found two really nice floral scraps that I used fro the boat and bits and bobs for the rest.
I used different textures and patterns to stimulate her senses and catch the light in different ways. I raided the the button jar and found some really nice vintage one, and lots of different colours!

Edie really loves it, and when we've been away for a few nights and she's put into her cot she gets all happy and screams and laughs at it for ages! I hope you like it as much as Edie and I do.


Lili xx

No comments:

Post a Comment