Monday, August 22, 2011

day 11/365 days of new things

Hello poppits,
i tried out a few new recipes today and they all were so very yummy !
 Jamie olivers flower pot bread ! these would have to be the lightest little bread bombs that i've ever eaten  that have been homemade.
 Tomorrow Edie and i are having a little afternoon tea for our birthdays, I've alway loved the little apple cakeis you can get but have never been abel to find a recipe for them... but now i have and they are so much better than the ones you can buy. They were also super easy to make witch is great when you making party food.

 In between cooking sessions today I went op shopping, I was trying to find some old scarves but alas none where to be found anywhere ... dam winter  but i did find  these nifty old children's books .
 Look at tigger ... he looks so different , i'm not too sure what to think about him.
I would love eight pairs of these lovely shoes :)


Lastly to finish off the day we had humming bird bakery cookies ( I've never made these before and i've had the book for over a year now... shame on me) they turned out massive  like bigger than a tea plate hens being folded in half. they where so tasty and make really good cookie and ice cream sandwiches, trust me .


TTFn
Lili xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment